WHY TERCEIRA?

INFRASTRUCTURE

HUMAN RESOURCES

INVESTMENT SUPPORT

INFRASTRUCTURE

TECHNOLOGICAL INFRASTRUCTURE

High-capacity Broadband network installed throughout the area and high-capacity undersea optic fiber cable linking the island to the United States and Europe.

FREE WORKSPACES

Offices spaces available in a great location for companies that want to move to Terceira.

FREE ACCOMMODATION FOR SENIOR TALENT

Accommodation with high quality of comfort for senior talent, situated close to the nature.

HUMAN RESOURCES

UP TO 300 SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS AVAILABLE WITHIN A ONE YEAR PERIOD

Training program in the area of programming and IT, conducted by a certified company recognized by international IT organizations and that has 96% of employability rate.

UP TO 100 SENIOR IT TALENT AVAILABLE ON DEMAND

Senior systems engineers, available on demand through existing agreements with recruitment companies from Latin America, Asia and Europe.

INVESTMENT SUPPORT

FINANCIAL INCENTIVES FOR ADDITIONAL EXPANSION AND JOB CREATION

Incentives to local hiring that varies between € 3,000 and € 5,400 / year, depending on the characteristics of each program.

FISCAL COMPETITIVENESS

Terceira Tech Island also benefits from one of the lowest rates in the European Union for the Business Income Tax (16.8% normal rate) and for VAT (18% for technological products).

NON REFUNDABLE AND REIMBURSABLE FINANCIAL INCENTIVES

Non Refundable financial incentives of 40% of eligible expenses, which may increase a reimbursable incentive of 25% of the same expenditure for a total of 65%.

CONTACT US

LLEAL@INVESTINAZORES.COM

+351 910 456 068